Tech Topic

 Programming

    I am currently in school to earn my bachelor's in computer science. But more specifically I want to learn about programming. It seems very interesting to me, so that is what I will be studying. Programming goes into computer science because I will need to learn the basics first before going into more extreme learning. With programming, I can either go into programming for a company or go into an It department. With the It department, I will be able to use ping and traceroute to fix any internet connecting issues. 

    Programming does use a lot of programming languages, one of the first things that I learned and that there are multiple different programming languages that you can learn. I will have to learn all of the programming languages because some careers ask for different experiences in other languages. So I would want to learn most of them, so I can be ahead of others. Once I have learned the languages then, I would want to be able to run a program with my programming. 

    Database management will relate to programming because you will need a place to store all of your projects and assignments. Especially if they are important files then you're going to need a database. Network architecture is illustrated in programming because if you are a programmer then you would need to know basic network concepts, in case you are a programmer for IT or any department. The network is a big function of programming or any other major that is in computer science. Programming on its own is a whole different world all of the functions of a computer and software and the internet play a big part in being a programmer. 

Comments