Which Music App to use?

 App Critique

    I will be reviewing the Spotify web/app site. I have used Spotify ever since I was able to pay for it myself. Spotify has been the only music app that I have used on my phone, Ipad, and computer. I always make sure to have it downloaded and ready to use. I personally like it because it's very easy to use and move around. You can either search for a single song or even search for a whole album. Every time I drive I make sure to have Spotify on and ready to play music. 


    I would say that the app is easy to use. It is easy to search for any song that you are looking for. They have multiple different playlists to choose from, as well as many genres. You also have the ability to create your own playlist. Ones you have created your playlist, you can either share it with the world, or your friends and family, or keep it private for yourself. They have other playlists that you can choose from too. Spotify has a feature that it creates a playlist for you at the end of the year and puts all the songs that you have listened threw throughout the year.

    Spotify's Web/app site is very slick, clean, and organized. It's user-friendly for everyone. I really like the dark theme that it has. I personally don't like bright colors so a dark theme fits me. A recommendation that I would have is that they should add more features to the free plans, that way people will pay for the actual subscription. They have many options/ plans. They even have a student discount for college students. It's a great music platform, and I highly recommend it to everyone. 




Comments